Memory Lane Monday: Remembering My Friends

Instead of spending my time on doing a "Memory Lane Monday" post today, I am going to take my time and walk down blog avenue and visit all my friends and leave LONG OVERDUE comments! It just may take me all day... So this will be my post for today. Cheers!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!




From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

Alison, what a sweet idea!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was a cheerful spot in my day. Sending love and hugs to each.

Melinda said...

Thanks for cheering my day too! Love ya - Nin

Raimie said...

Dear Awesome Ali,
You are a dear, ya know it? What a darling plan... although we wouldn't have minded peeking into your memory either!

Love,
Sending Hugs in NE