Memory Lane Monday: All Our 9 Month Olds!

Lita Girl is 9 months old today! It seems to me like 9 months is kind of a magical age. For all of our kids it was the age when things really started happening. The age when they really become a little person with a little personality. When they really started responding to us and interacting with a new level of intelligence.

It's when they started to be able to communicate ("maaamaaa"..... is the "mommy is the only one who can make me feel better" cry ,"da da da da" is "daddy's in the room and I want to play!", and "NUM! NUM!" is "Come on! It's time to eat!", etc.)

It's when we started telling them "no" and "good girl/boy" and when they started to understand what that meant.

It's when they all started to move a little faster and little farther than this Mommy was ready for.


And the rest is history...

Kyla Jean (9 Months) in May 2001,

Colter Steven (9 months) in April 2003,

Maya Judy (9 months) in July 2005,

and Melita Lauren (9 months) today!

Happy 9 months to my little "on the move" Lita Girl!



See you around the next corner on memory lane,
Alison


From This Front Porch

Copy and Paste my button. I'd love to walk along with you down memory lane!





2 comments:

Elissa & Logan said...

So fun to see them all at 9 months! They all look so much alike, yet have their own distinguishing features. All super cute, of course :)

I don't comment near enough - sorry - but I DO read your blog and smile at every post!

The J's said...

Wow, how can she be that age already?! Very fun to see them all at the same age here. Looks like she may have the most hair of any at that age too. I see a (new?) picture of the kids together down on the left side--maybe I missed it before. the flowers in the girls hair--such a very cute picture!