Eggs, etc...

We were so excited to get our first eggs last week. 
About 3 to 4 a day so far. 
Breakfast is about to taste a whole lot better!   
                                          
Little tractor girl Lita.  
How I wish that Grandpa John could see this picture.
Smile.    
                                                                             

Strawberry Cobbler for sunday dessert by Maya. 
Because we had lots of strawberries to use.
An adaptation from Ree's Blackberry Cobbler and it's super easy for kids to make. 
Berry yummy with whip cream on top!  

Kyla and Colter like it when Daddy's airplane streamers land on the house roof. 
That means they get to get out the ladder and retrieve them.
It's definately a team effort.


I love, love, love this picture. 
Not sure why but maybe it just reminds me of my life. 
Not glorious or easy or perfect.
Just unique and rewarding and wonderful.  

Thanks for stopping by our front porch!
Alison

2 comments:

Wrena said...

Such a beautiful update!

Heather said...

Love the picture of the clematis. I have had no luck with growing them here at all, maybe you can give me some pointers!