We're Back...

After taking a break from blogging, I have decided to blog again. Here are a few things I've learned in the last 4 months...

-I don't have to turn the computer on every day.
-My days are just as busy as they were before.
-I missed blogging as a creative way to share our lives with friends and family.
-There is life beyond blogging but... blogging does add a little spice to life.

So here is an all new blog with the same address we had before. The last few months in pictures have been saved at www.hugsfromus.smugmug.com. I will still try and update this site as well.

Hugs from us!

4 comments:

Lani said...

Yay!!! You're back. Yay. That's all. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)!!

The J's said...

How delightful!! I'm thrilled to "see you" again!

parose said...

Welcome back! You've been missed!!!