23 of 52-Last Minute

Here is a picture my son Colter took of me after Dinner this last Sunday.

Yes, that is coffee I'm drinking in a Christmas mug. Maya saw that mug at a garage sale and just had to have it...bought it with her very own money! So it ended up in the cupboard and now we have Chrismas in September... uggg... And I do enjoy a cup of coffee every once and awhile. Mostly Sunday afternoons while visiting...

And yes, I am not wearing glasses. I have been putting my contacts in lately to try them out. My eyes are doing pretty well so might wear my contacts more often...

And that is my last minute picture for Thursday's "52 week" challenge.



Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I commented on the linked blogs over at Carin's, but forgot about yours. I had looked at it earlier in the reader, though, and loved it. Colter did a good job! Cute apron... you must have done the cookin'. :)