24 or 52: Story Time

This picture of me* was taken this summer at a family reunion. Besides my kids, you see my nephew and some of my cousins cute kids. It was Sunday afternoon and we were all "patiently" waiting for lunch. The smell of roast beef and ham was drifting up from the kitchen.

I LOVE the smell of Sunday lunch cooking... and these kids LOVE stories!

Happy tales to you,

Forever In Blue Jeans

*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

6 comments:

The J's said...

How very wonderful! Story time is the best! (and so is someone else cooking lunch!)

Heather S said...

aww! I agree with J's.. it's hard to beat story time AND someone else cooking! :)

Darcie said...

Sunday lunch...yes they are the best, especially when surrounded by family! Sweet picture Alison...you look so pretty! :o)

Carin said...

I noticed that the girls are the ones sitting close and checking that book out. Great picture of you all. Ahh, I know you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is a pretty picture, Alison. That's one of my very favorite things to do with kids, too... read to them. If they'll sit still, that is. Maybe it's really the sitting still part that I like. :)

Lani said...

What a great aunt, you are. I have pretty good memories of Sunday lunch at Grandma's growing up. Thanks for reminding me of them. I could go for a good roast and potatoes meal about now. Yum.