30 of 52: Hall Mirror

After some of you did mirror posts last week, I decided to try it. It's a great way to get yourself in the picture, right? And there is Maya peeking around me.

We have a full length mirror at the end of our hall. So I'm forced to see myself every time I go down the hall to our bedrooms or to the washrooms. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Thinking about it...



P.S. Have I mentioned how much I like rounded edges on pictures? I really REALLY do...

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

5 comments:

Carin said...

I really like that skirt and belt you have on, so cute on you. What a little darling peeking out from behind. Your rounded corners are GREAT!

Darcie said...

I agree with Carin...love the outfit.

I have seen the mirror pictures. Interesting concept..you got a great shot.

Anonymous said...

Nice, Alison. I'm liking your rounded corners, too. I may have to try some soon. Maya... you're darling. How do you say her name? MI'uh?

All American Family said...

love this...priceless, Maya peeking around you...so typical yet it seems we never capture it on "film" (except it's not film anyomre) ;) Nothing like the security of Mom (or Dad)

Alison said...

Thanks ladies. This was a last minute picture and I have such a hard time taking pictures of myself-uggg...

Amy, you say her name like MY-UH.