SnapShots

We had a wonderful time over the Thanksgiving Holiday with Randy's dad and brother Ryan and sister Aleta and their sweet families. We ended up with lots of pictures but here are some of my favorites. I will try and post a slide show later on of more pictures. We missed you Russ and Andrea and boys!

Pulling with all her strength and smiles!..

This is what happens when you see a beautiful sunset just as your going through a grove of black silhouetted trees.

And you beg your husband to "STOP THE CAR!"

And he refuses.

Ah well, it turned out kinda cool anyway...
I "heart" these faces! Is he taking them off a cliff?...
I just couldn't stop taking pictures of the sky. I just couldn't...

These guys played and played...
One late afternoon, my husband climbed to the top of this grain bin to have a look around. I told him to wait there so I could run and get my camera in the house. When I returned, this is what I saw.

More sky...

Cousins, cousins, cousins...
It's great to be back home again and special privileges to look forward to this week. Then only a couple weeks till Christmas Holiday. WOW!

Have a great week wherever you are!


P.S. You really should see the eastern Montana sky someday and experience the sunsets...

11 comments:

Ryan said...

What FUN pictures and commentary! We had a great time and so enjoyed being together! Have a great week.

Carin said...

Those are so awesome! The pic of Randy on the grain bin are exceptional! You need to enter that one somewhere, seriously! So glad we got to see you!

Andrea said...

Benjamin & I loved the pictures. We missed you guys!

Darcie said...

You got some beautiful pictures(as always) to remember a very special time with your family. So glad to see that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! Love the pictures.
Erin

Alison said...

I should mention that the reason my husband didn't "STOP THE CAR!" was because we had been traveling for more than 8 hours and we still had at least an hour to go! Now just think if he stopped the car every time I wanted him to. Would we ever get to where we were going?

Anonymous said...

Dear Amazing Alison,
I think your pictures are amazing. Don't feel bad, sometimes my Loggerhead refuses to stop too.
Love,
Love Him Anyway in Nebraska

Anonymous said...

Dear Amazing Alison,
I think your pictures are amazing. Don't feel bad, sometimes my Loggerhead refuses to stop too.
Love,
Love Him Anyway in Nebraska

Kate said...

Love your pictures Alison. I'm playing with some pictures I took recently in photoshop. It is always fun to do! I made your white chilli recipe today for the workers. They were all her today for lunch and then split up. We are enjoying having two sister workers stay with us! :)

Alison said...

Rae,

You are hilarious. I'm definitely NOT amazing, just having fun!

I'm currios about your 'loggerhead' though. as in turtle or is he a logger? Please, fill me in! I think it's a great nickname!

Kate,

Enjoy your company! We will have our on Thursday!

Thanks everyone for your comments. They make me smile as usual!

Love from this un-amazing, very impulsive but deeply touched fellow-blogger

Anonymous said...

Alison - Yes, you're amazing. :) I love the cousins on the couch shot... those are the ones that I like to look at in my mom's albums from when we were kids.

My husband sometimes offers to stop when I raise my camera for a shot out the window but it's usually at 70 mph and there's always the sense that it would be really inconvenient if he did. :) You got a great one, anyway.

Thanks for sharing your world with us.