35 of 52: Winter Evenings

We have been enjoying knitting and reading on these cold winter evenings.

I have LOTS and LOTS of picture of myself this week so I picked the one of the ones I liked the best. This one is second to the one of me waking up last Sunday morning but I refuse to post that one! The reason for ALL the pictures is that my husband brought home a new camera last week and he has been taking lots of pictures with it. He's trying to figure out all the settings. I plan to let him figure it out and then I'll ask him to show me everything. ;)

Hugs,


Forever In Blue Jeans

*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

7 comments:

Darcie said...

Winter does lend its self to a lot of evenings spent reading, huh? I do enjoy the long winter evenings.

You sound like me...I like people to figure out all the buttons and then SHOW me out to use it.

The J's said...

What a delightful picture, and a new camera, YAY! and someone else to know how to run it....double YAY!

Wrena said...

:)

Kate said...

We've been doing lots of reading & playing in the basement lately. Chris is trying to finish our last bedroom in the house before baby arrives!!! I love this picture of you guys. I think some of my favorite pictures are the ones when I can just see me being a mom. No posing...just being a mom. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

That's a good one, Alison. I can see why you like it. Your kids faces are completely absorbed in what you're doing. Have fun with that camera... You have all winter to learn it so when gardening time comes around, you'll be ready.

Lani said...

Sweet picture of all of you. Looks cozy. What kind of camera did you get? I just bought myself a new toy, too. Wish I had a husband who would figure out all the settings for me. Ha. Got a Nikon D90.

Anonymous said...

Dear 'Appy Ever After Ali,
Good readers live happier ever after. Amen.
Love,
R..Rae...Reader in Nebraska