37 or 52: Snowflakes

Here's a quick 52 week post of the kids and I cutting out snowflakes on Monday morning. We've been enjoying this holiday vacation at home so far. Today, they decorated the house and while it would never measure up to Martha Stewart's standards, they did do a pretty good job and I left most of it alone.

Hope your all enjoying your special days of family and festivities!

Love from,

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

6 comments:

The J's said...

That sure looks fun! I'm looking forward to a couple days of relaxing after the wedding here & before kids go back to school!

Heather S said...

Enjoy the break! and those snowflakes! :)

Darcie said...

Fun activites with the kids! Our kids just had their first day vacation yesterday, so we are trying to get into the swing of vacation.

Enjoy your time Alison!

Carin said...

I couldn't disagree more, those are totally Martha Stuart quality! I don't think I have ever done one that looked as good as those. Great job and fun picture. Have a merry Christmas!

Kate said...

I love this shot of you with your kids. Also the snowflakes are lovely! We had some lovely real snow yesterday & they are calling for some more tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Snowflake Sister,
You inspired me to pull out the printer paper and a pair of scissors. My Mama's diningroom window is now adorned with my efforts.
Love,
Snip-snip in NE