Oat Flour. Agave Nectar. Apple Delight with Walnuts.

Some of you recently asked for this recipe. I have posted it on my recipe blog, Country Kitchen Recipes.

I also made this recipe again with 1/2 cup agave (instead of 1 cup sugar) and a 1/2 cup whole wheat flour along with a 1/2 cup regular flour and then fresh blueberries. Then I whipped cream to put on top and sweetened it with a little agave. It was SO good and light. One of my favorites! A must try! You know you want to!!!

Oh,... have you tried this recipe that was posted by Rebekah? You must! You really must!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Carin said...

Yummo! Can I just come to your kitchen for a while =) You are such an awesome cook!

Monique said...

Hi Alison! This recipe looks SO yummy! I'm anxious to try it in the near future! Think of your family often and love your blog! :) hugs, Monique