Hawaiian Christmas

Here are a few pictures from Kyla's (3rd thru 5th grade) Christmas Concert that we went to last Tuesday evening. The theme of the concert was Christmas around the world and her class dressed up Hawaiian. We settled for a sundress with a light sweater(!) and a flower in her hair. ;)

Girls being girls!

Singing Mele Kalikimaka with her class!

Randy got some more fun videos. I would share them on here but I think they are huge so I will have to find out more before I try to upload them for the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!

May your days be merry and bright!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh this carol brings back many a memory ... it's my mom's favorite and so we listened to it alot growing up! You make a very cute Hawaiian girl Kyla!(:

The J's said...

Our girls winter concert was "Christmas around the world" also!

All American Family said...

awww...how cute is this! You mean to tell me it didn't feel like Hawaiian weather outside? Very sweet pictures. Looks like Kyla enjoyed herself!