To Many Pixels

Backyard Rink by Randy


Recently we purchased a new camera. Both Randy and I are trying to learn how to use it. I should say Randy's learning and I'm just floundering around with it.

Anyway, the hardest part for me is that we went from a 3.? megapixel camera (awesome for uploading to blog) to a 15.? megapixel camera (NOT awesome for uploading to blog).

So what I'm saying is I'm struggling with this new camera and all the new stuff to learn. But, finally tonight I made myself figure out how to downsize my pictures so they will be blog-worthy, so... I should start updating again on a fairly regular basis...

A midnight goodnight to you,

2 comments:

The J's said...

Thumbs UP! :)

Carin said...

Your honey made you all a rink, how absolutely cool is that!!! The are FINALLY flooding our rink today. Beautiful picture.