33 Things I'm Thankful For



1. Seed catalogs arriving in the mail 2.nieces and nephews 3. spiders don't thrive in the winter 4. I don't live were there are tarantula's 5. or scorpion 6. or Monotir Lizards (that would be Africa) 7. African Violets thrive in Montana 8. chocolate covereds 9. the beautiful sunrise this morning 10. my five year old humming while she eats her snack 11. a camera to capture so much of the beauty and a little of the reality of life 12.blogging friends who inspire me to be a better wife/mother, 13. be creative, 14. enjoy the simple things in life, 15. take pictures with me in them, 16. and many many others who share their day to day lives with me and broaden my world 17. James Harriet Books and 18. a quiet evening to read them with my husband 19. Tillamook Cheese 20. time spent in my kids classroom 21. a plowed out driveway every morning 22. the library 23. frosty mornings 24. looking forward to Spring Break (yes, already) 25. Letters and pictures from other lands 26. the bible study 27. my mother 28. that life isn't too busy to do this 29. that the dog and cat get along so well and 30. that we have a garage for them in this cold weather 31. my husbands smile 32.When I hear "mommy, I love you!" 33. finished laundry



7 comments:

Jackie said...

I think your pictures are stunning--yay for the new camera! Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Dear Icy Ali,
Beautiful, the pictures and your attitude of gratitude.
Love,
Way too cold in NE

Darcie said...

I am thankful for blogging friends like you that take such amazing pictures it makes want to smile and cry at the same time.

You and Kylie would get along great...she loves spiders too. ;-)

Kris said...

I found your blog last week, and just have to tell you how much I enjoy it! Love your pictures, and your outlook. I grew up in the same field as your cousins in SouthWest ND...I think I probably even met you one summer long ago when they brought me out with them for convention. Fun to see glimpses of them in your pics as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Kris

p.s. I've also been enjoying your cooking sight!

Carin said...

ah, a great post. Wonderful things to be thankful for. Could you please pass the Tilamook =)

Anonymous said...

Lovely numbers, Alison, like a play-list of inspirational songs. Keep playing it again and again. :) I'll keep listening.

Alison said...

Thanks for the comments! It's so fun to hear from you all!

Jackie, I had lost your blog site a while back and it was so fun to find you again- thanks for leaving a comment. Your little one is so cute!

Have a great week everyone and stay warm!