43 of 52: Love is Like a Butterfly

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing

I feel it when you're with me
It happens when you kiss me
That rare and gentle feeling that I feel inside
Your touch is soft and gentle
Your kiss is warm and tender
Whenever I am with you I think of butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing

Your laughter brings me sunshine
Everyday is spring time
And I am only happy when you are by my side
How precious is this love we share
How very precious, sweet and rare
Together we belong like daffodils and butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing
~Dolly Parton



Forever In Blue Jeans
*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

20 comments:

Carin said...

Oh wow, those are so great, good for you and the kids! with some sickos here and my remodel it looks to be a year of store bought valentines (if colter even gets to go to school). Great job all of you!!

Leah said...

We made valentines when my kids were small too and then for years I would make the kids each one and sneak it in with their homework or lunchbag! -- Looks like you had a wonderful time...

Heather S said...

Those are adorable!! Great pics this week!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great crafty Valentine ideas.

Marice said...

hey Alison! those are wonderful photos and a fun activity! :) your kids are so adorable!

u may view mine here

Darcie said...

awww....those are so sweet, and I am sure more special than other Valentines, because they literally put there heart into them.

I too was just reading your size bar and the description under your picture. I don't know if that is new or if I haven't read it before. But I love the quote about the mountains hugging you each day. I'm missing those mountains! Enjoy them for me today. :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

So sweet!

Shoot me a Valentine's Plan

Jolene said...

Looks like fun

Wrena said...

I love sewing paper! Fun project, awsome pictures!

Let us see the other side of your hand :D

Maude Lynn said...

What lovely pictures!

Erin said...

Oooh! Fun! Making Valentine's a family affair...the best kind of affair to have! Awesome pictures...I sewed my Valentine's last year. I'd never sewn paper before...very creative, Mom!

Kat said...

Alison,

Those came out adorable. How fun to share some Valentine's fun with the kids. I have never heard that cute little song before, either. Fun visit this week.

Kat

Melinda said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard this song, either. Love your fluttery project!!

Kate said...

We have yet to sit down and do Valentines. You have inspired me to carve out a chunk of time today and do it! I bought some little heart chocolates yesterday. :)

Andrea said...

Benjamin says he hopes you got his valentine card. Hope you had a happy day yesterday! What a great card project...looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Dear Flutter-by,
They are so cute, the valentines and your chillens. You're cute too, by the way.
Love,
Texas Traveller in NE

Anonymous said...

Dear Flutter-by,
They are so cute, the valentines and your chillens. You're cute too, by the way.
Love,
Texas Traveller in NE

Anonymous said...

Dear Flutter-by,
They are so cute, the valentines and your chillens. You're cute too, by the way.
Love,
Texas Traveller in NE

Lani said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day, Alison! These pictures are lovely. I dropped the ball on Valentine's Day this year which is weird, because right behind Thanksgiving it's one of my favorite holidays.