47 of 52: Hope

Randy and Colter brought home this beautiful blooming begonia plant for me last Saturday. After seeing this post I had to try it. Only I did it the easy way... Picnik.


We are "hoping" we are at the end of a couple weeks of sickness at our house. Colter missed school all last week, Maya ended up with pneumonia (second year in a row -to the day!) , and Kyla has missed a couple days of school. Randy's on his second missed day of work. So far, I'm fine! Crossing my fingers!!! ;)
Randy took this picture of Maya and I this morning. It always makes a parents heart happy to see that twinkle return to their sick little ones eyes and the smile a'lighten their face again...





Forever In Blue Jeans
*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

13 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh you guys sound like you've been through the ringer (Melinda too!). I sure hope you're all getting to feeling better.

Fun having Granpa Larry here!

Talk to you soon!

gkey said...

To the Mommy who needs to stay well..
Yikes, sounds like you all need a big dose of SPRING for the cure!
Love,
the Mom who is thinking
everything(and everyone)is better with sunshine today

Jenny said...

I was just thinking I should give picnik a try again. I gave it a go on our old computer and it was ssslow.
Our little Joel complained of a sore throat this morning and wouldn't you know, he's fighting a fever now. Hopefully it doesn't progress too much further.

Heather S said...

bummer on being sick. but you're right.. that 'twinkle' is good to see return in their eyes!

Carin said...

Aw, so sorry to hear you've got the buggies. I took colter in for his follow up xray today, cough is worse, thinking we've got pneumonia again here too. Cute pictures though. You guys rest up and YOU stay well!

All American Family said...

So sorry there's been so much sickness in your house! Glad it sounds like some are getting better though! Very sweet photo Randy took of you and Maya. ;)

Kate said...

Ugh. I am sorry everyone has been sick. I am crossing my fingers we all stay well before baby is born. Your pictures are lovely. I might have to check that flower site out. It is snowing and blowing right now. :) I am feeling like I can't wait to see green grass and bright flowers again.

~KATE~ said...

it's great that they are recovering.

your hubby is sweet for taking that photo of you and your darling ^^

be safe always.

Marice said...

sweeet :) hope you guys are okay now ;)

sorry for the late visit!
u may view mine here

Lani said...

So sorry you've been sick. :( Thanks for stopping over at my place. I feel like I've been terrible at keeping in touch with my blogger friends. So I appreciate you stopping by to just say hey. I miss you! And blogging. If only there were more hours in my day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

Erin said...

Sweet photo, beautiful flowers, and I'm hoping everyone is on the mend by now.

Elissa & Logan said...

Oh no! I hope you guys are recovering by now, and Alison, you're very lucky YOU didn't get it! :)