48 of 52: Spectacles


Kyla recently went to the optometrist and got her first pair of glasses. A couple weeks later I went to the optometrist to have a check-up and to pick out some new glasses for myself. My face is narrow enough that most of the frames were too wide for me. I finally went over to the smaller/youth frames section and picked out a few pairs to bring home and show my family.

Everyone agreed that the pair I have on above were the perfect ones! Yes, they are the exact same ones as Kyla's. Did Kyla want her Mommy to have the same glasses as her? She absolutley insisted that I get them! If she hadn't, there is NO WAY I would have embarrassed her. I guess she's not quite to that age yet...

The only difference in our new glasses? My outside lens edges are much much wider than hers!




Forever In Blue Jeans
*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

14 comments:

Heather S said...

oh.. how neat you can be matching!! And with her permission too :)

The J's said...

Good choice! And don't you love that "still sweet" age!

Marice said...

great choice indeed! you both look lovely :)

u may view mine too here

candy said...

that is just so sweet :) now you look alike in more ways than one!

Chubskulit Rose said...

You both look good with eye glasses on.

Just Shoot Me a visit when you get a chance. Have a nice weekend ahead.

Traci K said...

Very nice! I can't believe you can wear the same size frames! She does look a lot like you too!

Traci K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci K said...

Whoops! My computer was freaking out on me! Sorry about all the deleted comments!

Carin said...

That is so cool. You two are so cute together! You two do look so much alike.

Wrena said...

adorable! ♥

All American Family said...

awww...how cool is this! You both look great in your spectacles ;)

Anonymous said...

Four beautiful eyes. And that's not a playground taunt. :) Very sweet of her not to care that yours were identical!