Red Umbrella




This multi-media presentation is dedicated to my little family.
(please go to my playlist at top left of blog page and click play to hear this song)

Sometimes life can get a little dark
I'm sure I've got bruises on my heart
Here come the black clouds full of pain
You can break away without the chains

Your love is like a red umbrella
Walk the streets like Cinderella
Everyone can see it on my face

So let it rain
It's pourin' all around
Let it fall
It ain't gonna drown me
After all
I'm gonna be okay
So let it rain

You can wear your sorrow like an old raincoat
You can save your tears in a bottle made of gold
But the glitter on the sidewalk always shines
We all need to cry sometimes

Your love is like a red umbrella
Always there to make me better
When my broken dreams
Are fallin' from the sky

Let is rain
Let it wash my tears away
Tomorrow's another day


Who needs the sunshine when you have a red umbrella!
Hugs,

10 comments:

gkey said...

to the Red Umbrella girl,
What a sweet way to end this day and start the weekend.
love,
My next umbrella is going to be a RED one,
in
NE

Ryan said...

Sweet, sweet pictures of a very sweet little niece(: Great pics Alison!

Heather S said...

great song to go with some great pictures!

Nichole said...

hi alison...i just wanted to say i LOVE your post! it is perfect! plus a perfect subject to have a photo shoot!

Benjamin Ranch said...

You are so creative...love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm smitten! What a darling photo shoot/song/presentation... all of it!

Let it rain!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have such a gift for a good eye with your camera Alison! What treasures you are creating for your family to enjoy forever!

And tomorrow I'm going out to buy a red umbrella!!

I always love coming over to your blog...you never cease to make me smile!

Much love to all you crazy Montana people from Minnesota!

Cousin Annie Watts

Elissa & Logan said...

Oh Alison, this is awesome! Perfect wall prints in there! :)

Darcie said...

What great pictures Alison!!! Love rain, love the red umbrella, love the pictures, love the song. What isn't to LOVE about this post! LOVE IT!!!!

Kat said...

Great Post! My friend Hope LOVES the color red. I am going to have to send her over here to check it out.

Hugs,

kat