Memory Lane Monday: Father's Day

How quickly the years go by and the kids change when you look at year to year pictures. Back in May of 2009 I did a post of all my Mother's Day pictures since I first became a mother. Yesterday, after we took our annual Father's Day Pictures, I thought it was time for a father's Day post through the years...

First Fathers Day with Kyla in 2001 (not really a posed picture but good enough ;)

For Father's Day 2002 we bought Daddy this tree...

In front of the Father's Day tree in 2003...

And again in 2004...

Complete with 3 in 2005...

In 2006 we were in our new house so no more tree...


And in 2007...

Father's Day in 2008 by the barn...

And in 2009 in Havre overnight (didn't actually get a picture on Father's Day)

Up to date in 2010!

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you...

3 comments:

Darcie said...

How fun to see Daddy through the years with your growing family! Can't help but wonder a little about what the tree looks like now. I am wierd like that. ;-)

gkey said...

dear growing up with Daddy,

Very special post for Father's Day.
Now and then i think of what i missed growing up with out a dad at home from the time i was 10. But mostly i just value and treasure what MY kiddos have had, and have today.

love,
The Dad's make family complete
in
NE

Raimie said...

Dear Sweet Father's Wife,
This is a wonderful post... I need to remember to create phto traditions... they are so lovely as a series.
Love,
Thanking You For Inspiration in NE