Memory Lane Monday: The Voyage


please press the arrow to start slideshow and the arrow to start music directly at the left on my sidebar

This special post today was actually created by my Dad and dedicated to my Mom for their 35th wedding anniversary and shared on our family web site. I asked them if I could share it on my blog and then I added a few more pictures that I had. I love this song that my Dad found...

Life is an ocean.
Love is a boat.
In troubled waters it keeps us a'float.
When we started the voyage, there was just me and you.
Now gathered 'round us we have our own crew.


Thanks Dad and Mom for your constant love for each other through the past 35 years of the voyage. Your an inspiration to all of us to keep our boat a'float!

We love you!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!


From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

6 comments:

The J's said...

This is beautiful Alison! Thanks for sharing!

Darcie said...

Awww...thanks for sharing Alison. Aren't we just so thankful for the examples of our faithful parents. Happy 35th to them!

Raimie said...

Dear Ali,
I love that quote! I give thanks all the time for the fact that my parents are such great examples of life-long love.

Congrats to your parents!

Love,
Raimie

Anonymous said...

They've been great examples for us old folks over the years, also - stable and zealous, a true example of elders.
Joe & Karen

MaryAnn said...

Beautiful!!! Brought on tears of happiness for all of you. You are all so special to me ~ what a wonderful family!

gkey said...

dear Moved by Love,

I so enjoyed the slide show of your parents. Maybe one day we will get the priv. of meeting them. It is obvious much love abounds in your family.

love,
Still on the Love Boat here too (31 years 6 months and counting)
in
NE