A Cluck Cluck Here and a Cluck Cluck There

You can't really bring mother hens into a school classroom for show and tell, so recently I took these pictures of the kids so they could bring in a picture of themselves holding their chickens to show the kids in their class. They also brought in a few colorful hard-boiled eggs too. The kids and the teachers alike think it's a pretty cool show and tell...
Speaking of Mother Hens... Scurry on over to The Prairie Hen Speaks Her Mind and take a look at another of my favorite blogs. Raimie is having a super giveaway and it ends tomorrow!!! Now that's something to cluck cluck about!

P.S. Don't you hate it when you get whipped in the face by a chicken wing?


Me Too!

6 comments:

Wrena said...

I <3 this post, we are so excited and still anticipating when our layer will arrive!!! Thanks for sharing!

Raimie said...

Dear Awesome Ali,
Thanks for posting! I can always rely on your blog for great pictures and today I got especially lucky since this post features my favorite animals!
Love,
A Chicken's Kin in NE

MEJ said...

These are just SO cute! I WANT chickens too!

Seizing My Day said...

I have so many friends with Chickens... I want some too!! but not in the neighborhood I live in!! I love the pictures! Fabulous shots! The feathered feet on the one your son is holding...precious! he he!~

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Always enjoy your posts!

Take care,
Annie Watts

gkey said...

dear ChicksPix,

Toooooo Cute!
Our coop is pretty quiet these days as we only have 2 hens left. (Soon they will go in the stew pot too) KitKat does all the chicken chores and sells the extra eggs. We are really missing that part, but will try to start over in the Spring.

love,
Prairie Hens Mama
in
NE