Memory Lane Monday: Do You Know Your Babies?

Thanks everyone for participating! This was fun to see your answers. :) I guess Kyla was the real winner since Daddy admitted he probably wouldn't have gotten it without her help. *smile*

It's amazing to us how they can all have their own look but yet they all look so much alike. Melita has darker hair, complextion and eyes like her brother Colter. We'll see if she remains that way. Colter is pretty pleased about that! :)

Thanks again and hope you all have a great week!!!
Alison and family


*******************************************************


Here is a collage of Daddy with his four new babies while still in the hospital. So... can you guess which baby is which? Anyone feel free to take a guess by leaving your answers in the comment section at the bottom of this post! That includes you grandparents, aunts, uncles, and yes... you too Randy!!! Do you know your babies?

Whoever gets the first right answer on pictures 1 through 4 will receive a 10 dollar gift certificate to Starbucks, Borders, or another place of your choice. Please only 1 guess per person. Thanks!



A baby enters your life and fills a special place in your heart.
A place you never knew was empty.
~ Author Unknown


What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!




From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

13 comments:

Aleta said...

What a super-neat collage! I was trying to gather clues from Randy's appearance, but he hasn't changed a bit!!! My guess is 1-Kyla; 2-Melita; 3-Maya; 4-Colter :)

Unknown said...

Ugggggggg! This is hard!
1-Melita,2-Kyla,3-Maya,4-Colter.
Thanks Kyla for the help. Randy

Ryan said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure. I guess I'd have to go with Randy's answer since I'm sure Kyla's got it all figured out.(:

The J's said...

Well, I honestly have no idea--but I'll go for a guess anyway!
1-Melita, 2-Maya, 3-Kyla, 4-Colter

Janette said...

1-Melita, 2-Maya, 3-Kyla, 4-Colter
This seems to be the popular vote - I really did have it as my guess before I saw anyone else's vote. Colter is the one I am most sure of.

Darcie said...

I tried to wager a guess before looking at comments, but Randy hasn't changed at ALL, so I couldn't figure out by his appearance. ;-) Either way...sweet baby pictures with their daddy.

I ditto Randy's guess. ;-)

Jenny said...

I'm going to guess #3- Kyla, 4-Colter, 2- Maya, and 1-Melita.
Annnndddd...it looks like I've just ditto'd Maxine's guess...but I promise I didn't look before I guessed!

Melinda said...

Okay, I'm going to answer before I read the comments, so I'm not persuaded from my gut answer. #1 - Melita, #2 - Kyla, #3 Maya, #4 Colter. What a fun contest!

Unknown said...

I've read all the answers and will stick with what I came up with first.
1.Kyla, 2. Maya, 3. Melita, 4.Colter
Des.

Gram and Gramp Q said...

1.Melita 2.Kila 3. Maya 4.Colter

Unknown said...

Before I cheated I guessed 1-Melita(Only because I recognized her cap.)2-Maya (But I obviously got that one wrong) 3-Kyla 4-Colter. Now I guess I really did recognize him.

gkey said...

dear Ident-a-baby,

what fun! Sorry I did not get my guesses in on time. I would not have won. Colter was the only one I guessed right, and if he had had his head covered I may have guessed him wrong too.
Hope all is going well. There is such a wonderfulness about having a precious new baby in the house, I know you are all loving that.
I am behind on your back posts, and looking forward to catching up with some reading time in a few days.

love,
SweetSiblingSimilarities
in
NE

Andrea said...

Love the collage!! We would have participated, but we're on vacation & didn't have email access. We guessed Colter & Melita, but didn't know about #2&#3