On The Wings of Love


Last Saturday we worked on making Valentines but they turned out to be kinda "girly" and Colter wasn't to interested in them. Finally he got bored with them and ended up not finishing his. Instead he went to his room and finished cutting out his airplane (above) with his jigsaw. Later he and Randy glued it all together and then painted it.

All week I have been trying to come up with an idea for Valentine Cards for him. Finally I came up with this...


I think he'll be happy with them when he gets back from ice fishing with Daddy, Grandpa, Loren and Justin. He'll just have to put in his classmates names and stuff in the suckers.

Then we'll enjoy some salmon for supper (hopefully ;)...

3 comments:

Melinda said...

What a great idea, and I be Colter thinks he has the best Mom ever! He does too!

Jenny said...

I love them! Next year I'll have to try to be more creative...I bought pre-made kits at Wal-Mart this year. It just seemed easier...but boring.

Wrena said...

How very darling! So very much excitement for one day! Congrats on Baby 2011 Valentine <3