Memory Lane Monday: 5 Cousins

I like how this picture just shouts "SPRING!" Even though this picture is outdated, I still display it in a frame above the computer desk. It was taken a few years back when there were only 5. Come next month, there will be 10!

Our week of Spring Break is here and we're so excited to spend it with 3 of our cousins. Tyler-man (above) and his two little brothers, Boyd and Monte. The kids are "over-the-top" excited! I'm excited to spend some time with my sister and my mom. So thankful.

I considered leaving my computer tucked away. No blogging. No facebook. No email. Just visiting and being together. I'm pretty set on it... but I do have to show my Mom and Sister my new scrapbooking software-it's too good NOT to share. I'll just have to get it out for that. :)

Enjoy your week everyone!

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!




From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I like the way you scrap blogged this photo. Thanks so much for all you shared about My Digital Studio - very cool stuff! We are missing you all so much today!