Memory Lane Monday: Red Umbrella

(please go to my playlist near the top left corner of my blog and click play to hear "Red Umbrella")



This multi-media presentation is dedicated to my little family.



Let is rain
Let it wash my tears away
Tomorrow's another day


Who needs the sunshine when you have a red umbrella!

It's snowing/raining today. It made me think of this fun post I did a year ago!

Oh, and speaking of years... we just celebrated our 4th Anniversary here at "From This Front Porch". Here is the very first post I ever did on April 11th 2007.

What's around the next corner on Memory Lane?
See you next Monday!




From This Front Porch

Grab my button and take your own walk down memory lane every Monday!
(copy and paste this code)

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can walk along with you!

5 comments:

Aleta said...

Wow! How inspirational is this?!? I can't get enough of it!!

Darcie said...

What an absolutely wonderful post...the pictures, the song, and the RED umbrella!

Melinda said...

We enjoyed this post again too! Maya is so beautiful and photogenic. We rode our bikes in the rain yesterday morning. Had to get the taxes to the post office, and well, just had to get out, rain or shine! The sun is peaking through this afternoon and I'm lovin' it!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

such a lovely post! I love it, and I remember that picture. :)

The J's said...

Love the post!