Fotoflexer and Befunky

A BIG THANKS for helping me find some great, free, easy, online editing software. The collage I did above is from a program called Fotoflexer.com and so far I'm happy with it. I like it that I can do collages for online use.

The three pictures below are edited on a program called Befunky.com. It has a ton of artsy stuff on it. Check it out...


I still have my good ole Photoshop but I really like the fast, easy approach of these online programs.

So, it looks like I'll have plenty to keep me busy. So long Picnik!

Here's a little of what's going on here...

-We've been having snow and cold the last few days. It is only March after all...
-We've had a bit of sickness again at our house. Maya really got it this time! She's been home all this week so far.
-Grandpa Larry was here for the weekend and will return tomorrow night on his way back home.
-We're looking forward to spring break next week and time spent with my family! Yay!!!!!
-And in case you're wondering... I've been staying true to my New Years resolution to have no chocolate this year. Almost 3 months down, 9 months to go...

Happy Wonderful Wednesday,
Alison

8 comments:

Heather said...

I'll have to check out fotoflexer, I've used be funky before but never heard of fotoflexer. So many fun programs out there that turn all us amateur photographers into pros! I've downloaded some really cool apps too from the app store for editing photos, you'll have to check that out too. I just edited a picture using one and put it on my blog, its the one of the kids. (goat ones) and its using flare which is a super fun program! See ya soon!

Unknown said...

NO CHOCOLATE FOR THE YEAR?!!! Oh girl, you inspire me... I've given up on alot of carbs, but not chocolate!! Actually didn't eat it for 2 years straight 1999/2000, so you go girl!!
And thanks for the fotoflexer tip. I'm getting as much picniking done as I can right now!

Benjamin Ranch said...

I might have to try those programs too. I really like the last one of mtns. and silo...it makes it look like a painting. Sorry you've had sick kids, that's no fun!

Aleta said...

I am SO going to miss picnik. Argh!!! But, thanks for doing the homework for me on other options... So good to have other options!

Darcie said...

Thanks for the info. I used befunky a long time ago, but it seems more funky...if you get what I am saying. :-) Might have to see what they have added. I am for sure going to check out the other one...still sad over picnik. :-(

MaryAnn said...

Ahhhh, always nice to visit your blog :) Sometime I'll have to try the photo editing too. I need to get back into taking lots more pictures too, they're such fun memories. Thanks again for all your posts, photos and fun updates and info. Love you!

Raimie said...

Dear Ali,
I've missed you! had to get back over here to visit you. Beautiful pictures, my dear!

Love,
R

Anonymous said...

That last photograph is pure art. Beautiful! I've never tried either of those programs... thanks for the links!