I ♥ June

Family Picture- June 2012

I love the month of June!
Every year it means the end of school, convention, company, swimming lessons, outside living...
I missed blogging and wondered if I even would remember how to do it
when I logged on to my google account today.
But I quickly got back in the groove,
went crazy editing,
and felt guilty the whole time,
because of all the other things I should have been doing.
(does anyone else ever feel this way?)
But at the end of the day... the laundery is almost done,
the kids are fed and in bed, and here I am...
finishing this post that I started this afternoon.

So, here it is,
June in a nutshell...

Singing songs and saying "Thanks" for Memorial Day on her last days of First Grade.






Maya reading her message.
(I am thankful for freedom and America is beautiful...)


Another word of "Thanks" to her teacher who is retiring after Kyla had her for 4th and 5th grades.  No fault of her own...

Making a pen pouch for her gel pens.


Finally Convention!  See the snow on those mountains above and the winter coat and hat below?


I love that he wants to be just like his Dad. 









Dennis, Carrie, and Ross stopped by to visit on their travels east and stayed for the night.

We all enjoyed that.

Here are the kids with the boys the next morning right before we had to leave for swimming lessons

Colter and I got to see Ross again at the end of June in Spokane.  Small world!










The final phase.  Let the fun begin...

In front of the poppies


backyard evening ball

backyard evening swing



June isn't over yet... at least not according to my pictures.  I still have a few to share from our June days.  Will try to get them posted in the next few... days, weeks, months... 

And then theres July.  A new story to tell.  Part of which brings us up to the present were I am without a camera.  My card slot quit reading my card so it means a while without it while it is being repaired.  Sad.  Until then I'm using Randy's iPhone whenever I can get my hand on it. smile

Happy Days to you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking frequently to look for an update - thanks for the lovely post and pictures!

Aleta said...

Lovely update. Thanks! I especially love the poem on the last picture. In particular, I love to see shadows of Grandma Jean in your children!!! Sweet.

Mo said...

A wonderful post and update of your special June days! I really like the quote on the last picture too!

It was great to see you recently and spend some time together! How is it we live in the same state but so.far.away. from each other? *smile*

Have a great week!

Benjamin Ranch said...

love all your pictures too! Do you not have a cable to download pics from your Canon to your computer via the USB port? I used to do it that way all the time...still could, I think.

Darcie said...

An update from my favorite Montana blogging family! What fun to see all your wonderful pictures, smiling faces, and snow covered mountains!

Melinda said...

Thanks so much for logging back into your google account. I sure enjoyed this post. Good to see you and your sweet little family. Also good to see Dennis. Looks like you've had busy and good days. Can't wait to see more!

tjp said...

I love June, too. Your pictures are sweet. The view from your back yard is absolutely gorgeous.