July Birthday Boy


It was a beautiful evening to celebrate Colter's birthday outside.
These birthdays just creep up on me more and more as the years go by.
I have lots of grand ideas for cakes and parties and then...
A couple days before the big day, I end up just planning something simple.
I think it always turns out better that way.  For him. For me. For everyone. *smile*
So this year is going to be the "Decorate your own cake" year, I decided.
For Colter we did a little lego scene.  HE LOVED IT!

Another Happy Birthday Colter!
We love you!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

Wow! I love your new bike, Colter! You will get lots of use of out that!

Traci K said...

I guess I didn't realize how close he and our Jarin are in age. Jarin will be 10 in January! Looks like he had fun! He and Benjamin have the same smile.:)

Melinda said...

Hey, that's a pretty sweet bike, Colter. My first mountain bike was a Trek! I bet you really like it! Nice job on your cake too! Wish we could have been there to share a bite.