THIS IS FOR YOU MELINDA...


A very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my dear sister!

Thank you for talking me into going on this hike.
The first 6 miles were "a walk in the park".
The next 6 mile, going in the other direction... eeewww!
I couldn't help but think, when I looked at this picture,
we had NO IDEA what we were going to face later that day.
But we made it through...
and I can't wait to go again!

Sometimes life's experiences are
no little walks in the rain.
Sometimes they are more like dark
and angry storms that rage
around us and beat at us.
Its always nice to have someone
at your side.
Someone to go through it with together.
I'm so glad we have each other!

Hope you had a wonderful day,

Love ya, Me ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Lani said...

Awww... LOVE it! Happy Birthday, sister! :) Love that you have each other to do things like this with.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a very good story. One that you had to be there to believe? The pic makes me smile...