Happy Thanksgiving!

Seven Days of Thankfulness...

(brothers are forever(Amy), going hunting, place tags by the kids 
with cardstock scraps and recycled stickers, crafts for kids,
 -5.8 in northeast montana, two thanksgiving feasts with two 
sides of the family(Amy))

I had a fun seven days, looking for, thinking about, taking pictures of, and sharing many of the things I was thankful for over on Instagram...

(the aroma of cooling pumpkin and apple pie mingle beautifully, 
mailbag of blocks, these guys do the breakfast, misty morning light (Amy), 
old pics of my husband, on the farm, happy travelers,
 miles and miles of open road, she finally went to 
sleep after 6 hours, 4 hours to go)
Thanks to my friend Amy for joining me.  It was fun to see your pictures throughout the week too.  And I'm so thankful to follow along with you as you share your world in beautiful pictures!

(family (Amy), leaving for our trip one day early!, packing almost complete, 
sunrise out my backdoor (Amy), lunch at Applebees, 
a finished project, more sewing, the smell of sauteing onions and 
garlic, breakfast in the sunshine (Amy), tea with our twelve 
year old at ten oclock, family friday night)

This is the only way I could figure out how to share these pictures over here on my blog.  Does anyone know of a better way?

(friends and family, bob's red mill, reading, she likes her snack trap, my 
fave sweater, instagram, our mild autumn, 
vacation memories (Amy), things to keep me busy and the last stitch (Amy))

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We actually ate turkey today, instead of yesterday, because some of the family couldn't get here until yesterday, later in the day.  Now, we're packing up to head home in the morning.

Just this for now,
Alison



No comments: