friday photo dump 11/30/12

1.my iPad picture slide-show kept her happy for the remaining hour of driving 2.Thanksgiving feast 3.hunting on the farm 4.gathering with family 5.cousin competition 6.Mommy and Lita playing a duet 7.filing away all of 2012 holiday pictures, wedding invitations, birth and grad announcements, etc. 8.Morgan and Kyla 9.Sharptail grouse 10.from long ago 11.ear infection 12.an evening with Joe and Karen before they left to go back to Alaska 13.home sweet home 14.Grandma Ruth and the kids 15. A successful pheasant hunt-Ryan and Lane

Happy Weekend!
A.

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

You are inspiring me to get some digi-scrapping done! I'm afraid I won't get far until after the first of the year...but I look forward to getting quite a bit done using the same methods as you, except I don't have Costco :-(