and.... It's A Wrap!





I finished out 2012 pages back in the first part of January.  These are the last 5 pages of our family album for last year.  You can view the complete album by going to the top of the blog and clicking on the "Album 2012" tab.  I thought this would be a fun, and orderly way to share our album!

So, with 2012 complete, I headed back to 2005, the year we bought our first digital camera, and began creating and printing pages.  I'm almost finished with that year and the album is filling up fast.  I will post some of my favorite pages from that year soon and then eventually make a tab for that album too. 

January has been an awesome month.  Hope all are enjoying these first days/weeks/months of 2013!
Hugs, Alison

4 comments:

The J's said...

Lovely Alison! What a great accomplishment!!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Isn't it nice to have these memories preserved?! Nice job on all your pages. Do you still use MyDigitalStudio?

Alison said...

Some Linda, but not much. Someday...

MaryAnn said...

I FINALLY got on my big computer to look at these. Gorgeous! You did such a nice job on your special events ~ very cool! Thanks for sharing.