Dear Bloggy Checkers,



Some of you voted for me to have a chocolate party in January, after I met my goal of going choc-free for the entire year of 2012.  It would have been a great idea if only 4/6 of our family hadn't come down with the flu during the weeks following the New Year.  The other two of us (at right) ran to Costco one evening for groceries and had a quick celebration in the Costco Food Quart.  We shared a nutty chocolate ice cream bar and a chocolate frozen yogurt.  Yum!  So... that was our party.  Just glad to have everyone healthy again and I'm glad to be enjoying chocolate again.  It was a good year for me.  Mostly because I was making healthier decisions.  I'm trying to carry that through to this new year too!  So, off to Costco we will go to pick up some fresh veggies and fruit.  And... we will avoid the food court on our way out.  WE WILL! :)

 
Cheers!  Alison

2 comments:

Alison said...

We won't mention, in this post, the coffee w/cream and/or sugar habit I picked up during last year in the absence of chocolate. It's really no dig beal...

Wrena said...

you look great!