Moments gone by.

Just a few of my favorites phone shots from September and October...


































I just uploaded September and Octobers pictures to the computer tonight so... that is the first step toward completing more album pages for 2013.  My plan is to complete 2006 album before the end of the year.  My hubby had a great idea for finishing all the rest of the years without getting overwhelmed about it.  Just complete the months of each year during the same months of 2014.  So, just do January 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 during January of 2014.  Then do February of each year during February of 2014, and March during March, etc.  I think it's a great idea and I'm going to try it. With Randy traveling for business and with hunting season upon us, I will be not be seeing him much this month so... my goal is to get a whole bunch of album pages done.



Hope all have a good week, month ahead.

Keep on keepin' on! A.

4 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

I like Randy's plan...sounds like a good one. I might have to do the same. I am behind on all my sharing, blogs and albums. Hope to try to catch up soon. Maybe some winter days will help that along.

Ruth S. said...

Beautiful pix - love the top one with the old International! With cooler weather now, I'm ready to get out the Montana mug again and sip hot tea and dream of the day I can visit in person and see some of the beautiful places you've blogged about.

Darcie said...

Sounds like your husband is a smart man with a solid plan! Always love seeing post from you my dear!

tjp said...

Gorgeous pics--thanks for sharing!