Stepping back to 2006


































This is a long post but wanted to share some of my favorite pages from  my 2006 Album.  I did 64 pages in all so this is really just a small sampling. ;) I'm happy to have it all done and on the shelf!

Hope all are having a good "end of the year"!  All is well here.  Thankful for special time spent with Randy's family for Thanksgiving and looking forward to more special times coming up!

Because I lack the ability to write anything that is "blog worthy" anymore, I'll just let this be all.

Sending best wishes,
Alison and family

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

I love all these! Do you still print at Costco? I'm wanting to do a book on our trip and hardly know which way to go with it. There are so many options out there.
Thanks for sharing!