June 2014

 randy's picture of a killdeer.  look beneath her to see her three eggs!

June...
It was cold and rainy most of the month.
School ended, we went to conventions and we started our summer vacation. 
It was a good month...

These three sweet "sisters" stayed with us one night after Ronan...

Randy and the kids enjoyed making a spud-gun together.  These kids have way to much fun...



And then their was Fathers Day...


 Special to be with my own father on Fathers Day too...





Peonies have to be my favorite flower from my yard.  We had an abundance this year...

I got in a little sewing in June...



My strawberry patch started producing in June, but only a few little ones...


At the end of June, we headed east for a family reunion.  Here are the kids at the RV park we stopped at in Havre for the night.  After a long day of travel...
 One day, on our trip, we got to spend some time with Grandma Ruth and visit her in her new home. Nice to imagine her there now...

Our trip spread over into July so I will share a few more pictures of it when I do my July post.

Here are a few more of those peonies we enjoyed in June...
 Now I must get on with my day.  Break time is over!  Alison

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Lovely to catch up on your posts and pictures on your blog today! Thank you for sharing!