Coming out of Hibernation...

flashback to 4 years ago-February 2011
 
 No, we have not all been in hibernation.  There has been a lot going on here!
 
This blog has been in hibernation.  For some reason, I lost my ability to get into my blog and my other blog that has my whole list of blogs that I follow.  I finally got into it but I'm still limited on what I can do.  This is kind of a trial post...  I hope to get it figured out soon. :)  And then I'll try to update it on what HAS been going on here.  And I'll try to get caught up with everyone else's blogs too.
 
Happy March!  Alison and crew 


4 comments:

amy and marilyn said...

Hi Alison, I had the same trouble with my "Amy's Pressed Flowers" blog. It is so puzzling! Good luck, we love to see your posts.

AJWG said...

Hi Alison! Good to hear from you! Hope your're doing well.

Maxine J said...

Hi Alison! My blog has been in hibernation too, and now I have a new computer & trying to transfer things over. I'm still having huge issues with Google letting me sign in tho. Hope to connect more!

Benjamin Ranch said...

welcome back! I always love your pics!