Always Be My Love















I was so happy to finally get professional pictures done!
Thanks to Marianne Wiest for taking these for us.

It's been almost 20 years ago now, when we were dating,
that Randy and I used to go down by this river, not far from where
I grew up, and ride our bikes, take walks along the trails
 and take pictures.

Now, all these years later, we came back to have our family
pictures.  Here is a slide show of the rest of them...
(please go to the "auto" at the bottom of the video and
change the setting to 1080p for the best quality)




7 comments:

amylin said...

These are stunning, Alison. I can feel your happiness at the importance of documenting these years. Love your family!!

Ryan said...

I love them! They are wonderful!

Mo said...

Awesome family pictures!! They are great!! :)

Darcie said...

Oh~ I love, love, love them! You family is growing and so beautiful Alison! Wish I could see you all this year, enjoy your special days coming up here real soon!!

AJWG said...

They are so beautiful. I'm always amazed at how lovely professional photos are compared to a quick snap shot.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! So great to see such a happy family. With love from Dad and Grandpa Larry

Andrea said...

Wow - the kids are getting so big. These are beautiful.