Sisters

These September pictures deserve a post of there own. :)

One evening, Melita convinced Maya to take her on a little walk down the road.  When I saw them coming back I grabbed the camera and snapped some pictures of them.

These pictures remind me of this post that I did back when Maya was 4 years old, just like Melita is in these pictures...



Because I have a sister, I always have a friend... -unknown






This is not always the norm for these sisters.  Although there is a six year age difference between the two, Melita has proven to be fiercely independent at times ("don't hold my hand") and she usually wants to keep up with her older siblings "all by myself" which can lead to some conflict.  But there are these sweet, precious moments in our days as well, just as there has been all along the way on this journey of parenthood. Lets grab the memories!

Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.
-unknown 

No comments: