4 of 52-Shadow Shot

Here I am* with Maya! Guess what we did on this beautiful sunny evening...
Forever In Blue Jeans


*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

9 comments:

All American Family said...

very cool Alison - love the creativity!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I actually had in mind to do a shadow shot next week. This looks like a fun way to watch the sunset. :)

The J's said...

What a cool idea!! That's a great shot.

Kate said...

Hey I love this picture! We are having LOTS and LOTS of snow. But I am looking forward to having some nice days here soon.

Anonymous said...

I *love* your mommy pictures! Your kids *will* really love the pictures they have with you too. Have a good weekend guys!

Anonymous said...

What a cool picture/idea!
Elaine M.

Wrena said...

That is adorable!

Carin said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Hmmm?
Anyway, I really like this one, so creative!!!! Great job!

Lani said...

Lovin' seeing you and your shadows. I've been meaning to answer your question over at my place and I haven't yet. I don't seem to have too much trouble with your pictures loading, but my computer is running slower than usual... I think it's just my computer, though. I need to take it in and get it looked at. Just haven't gotten that done yet.