Buds and Blooms

Thanks to all who participated in our suitcase poll. It's fun to see the results. Tonight I am again surrounded by suitcases that need unpacked... I think it will have to wait until tomorrow... or the next day... I'm beginning to wonder if we should start living out of our suitcases... ;)

We had a great weekend visiting Uncle Ryan, Aunt Jeannie and cousins Lane and Morgan. Pictures to come sometime soon. Until then, here are a couple pictures I took recently. I like how the bud above is wrapped in a soft blanket like a newborn baby. The blooms below look down on me from a plant I have on top of our desk.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Goodnight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! It's a wonderful time of year...

Ryan said...

Thanks for coming! We sure had a wonderful weekend! And good luck with those suitcases.(;

Sandy said...

Fun to follow along! Suitcase living? Nah...not recommended unless it comes by Special Request. :) See you soon at Ronan!