Two Little Monkeys

We don't have very many climbing trees on our property. I didn't think we had any but I was wrong.

I guess if there is a monkey who wants a tree to climb, he (or she) will find a tree to climb and you will magically have a climbing tree...

At least that's what happened last week here in this tree, our new climbing tree, on our property...


The monkeys climbed around for a while and Randy took pictures of them. Then he informed me that the monkeys were climbing trees!

"Oh good", I said...


Then I went out and joined the fun and told them to be careful and all...

and then we walked around the yard and ignored them up in the tree.

Soon Monkey #1, was down and onto something new.
Not Monkey #2... he stayed up there until we had to go and tell him to get down..

I think he's hooked.


But afterall, that's what monkey's are meant to do...

And now I have a question for you...

Do you like the first and last edited pictures better or the three middle unedited pictures better? Why?

Thanks for your help and could someone tell me where this climbing tree came from? It never worried me before. And were did the monkeys come from, for that matter?!?!

Yours truly,

5 comments:

Joellyn said...

Hi Alison... So, I guess I like the edited photos better. Why? Because you CAN, that's why. :) No really, sometimes I like photos better left alone, but in this case it seems like you desaturated the colors or something and it makes the blue sky stand out, which in turn makes the tree look very architectural. (Does that sound official, or what? I like to pretend I know what I'm talking about. :)

Melinda said...

Oh funny, before I rean Joellyn's comment I was going to say the blue sky is not quite as vibrant in the first and last photos. However, I do like them better because, overall, the colors seems more natural and the image is so crisp. Cool pictures!

Melinda said...

Oops! I mean "read."

Glacier Lily said...

Nice pictures...! I also climed a tree when I was younger. It can be anything your imagination can come up with. I would also take a book and sit on my favorite branch and read. Check in the tree for missing library books. ha Wait til' it has leaves and you cannot see them up there.

Lani said...

Pretty cute little monkeys you have in your trees there. About the pix... Like others already mentioned, I tend to like unprocessed photos because of the more vibrant colors. But in this case, I like the others, too. They have a neat look to them. How's that for noncommital?