6 of 52-Santa Fe Reds

Here I am* with the kids at Santa Fe Reds. Being the "nabster" that I am, I stole this picture off my wonderful sisters site to share this week! Thanks Ninna!

I like this picture because I can see a physical resemblance in both of my oldest children to myself and I don't often see that. Behavioral resemblances are much more apparent!


Forever In Blue Jeans
*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

8 comments:

Carin said...

you are so funny about your "behavioral resemblances". We don't mind you taking the picture from your sister, we're glad you did! I bet it was a fun time!

Darcie said...

I took a picture off my dear friends blog just this week...got to do what you got to do? So you all are MT folks, eh? I was born and raised there, browsed through your blog...your husband looks familiar, but then again its been awhile, since I lived there,and now return just to visit parents. Maybe we will run into your family someday. Fun picture this week. ;o)

Kate said...

What a great post, and I love all of your music on your blog. Also your recipes look delicious...especially the breakfast bake. Where do I find the recipe?

More Than Words said...

I steal pics of myself wherever I can get them too!! LOL

Alison said...

Oh lovely, I see something is wrong with smugmug so my picture looks quite distorted... Oh well could be worse like focusing on the table or some other part of the picture. At least it's me-the focus of the post. :)

Carin, it is always a "fun time" when we get to go out to eat. ;)

Darcie, you look a little familier too ;) Yes, maybe someday we will meet. I'm so curious now...

Kate, the recipes are all at www.countrykitchen recipes.blogspot.com. Also if you click on the Karrie's Breakfast Egg Bake above the pic it should send you right to it. It is good!!

Alicia, they are of ourselves right. Can't feel to bad about that!

The J's said...

It's always nice when someone else gets a picture that we don't have & we can nab it! I can def. see the resemblance!

Kristen said...

oh yes, definately see the resemblance! It's crazy when you hear your own words come out of your kids mouth isn't it! Just yesterday Jacob said "Mom, Gay-cub make you crazy" with the exact inflection in his voice as when I say it. Fun pic of you and the kids!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know where their "monkeyness" comes from. Must have something to do with evolution? Cute picture of all of you.