Fathers Day Post

A special night spent at the Best Western! Yes this Fathers Day picture with the pajama clad kids will have to do this year.

Looks like Dad is completely done in after a long day traveling. Are the kids ready to go to bed? No way...
It was so nice to spend time with both of our Fathers these last two weeks. Here I met Dad and Colter coming back from an afternoon walk up to the bald spot. I guess they lost the trail and didn't get all the way up. Maybe next year...
And then we enjoyed surprising Grandpa Larry by going over east for convention and not telling him we were coming! Here we are visiting outside our tent trailer. We will always remember this special time together...
Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!~Lydia Maria Child

We Love You All,
and kids!


2 comments:

Carin said...

how neat that you kept your visit a surprise! What a neat treat! Lots of fun times you had! Wonderful dads you have over there!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Very special times indeed. Love your photography. Sometimes I think I want a better camera (SLR)...but probably all I need is working more with the one I have. It is a 15x zoom, 8 meg, Sony which I mostly like a lot. It should really do all I'll ever need it to, yet....