Flowers For Friday

On our recent trip to the eastern prairie, I took these wild flower pictures. Be sure to check out THIS POST to see my latest mountain wild flower pictures. These pretty wild roses above grow not only on the wide open prairie but also here in the mountains. They always remind me of my Grandma Alice who loved them so much...


Can you see the bee buzzing about to the right of the flower in the middle in the picture below?

Scarlet Globe-mallow (did I get that right Amy?)

And another wild rose...

Enjoy your weekend!


P.S. I "heart" the flowers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee-u-tiful!

Amy said...

Yes, Alison, you are right on!!

Darcie said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Next time I go home to MT, and go on a hike...I need to take you with me. Last summer I saw some beautiful wild flowers...picked them...only to be told later by my dad that they were weeds. UGH! One person weeds are another person flowers...sounds good anyways.

Carin said...

Those are very pretty. The second to last one has a cool ant on it too!