29 of 52: Guess?

All those green tomatoes are getting ripe. Can you guess what we did today?


Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

However you fixed them, I'm envy you your adorable helper. :) (P.S. You're ambitious! I'd have tossed them days ago.)

Heather S said...

What a cute helper you have! hmm.. i can almost taste that delicious salsa! :D

Carin said...

Alison you are so amazing, I don't know how you do it all! Need some chips for upcoming salsa? I bet you can even make chips too!! You are both beautiful ladies.

Darcie said...

OH YUMMY!!!! Salsa! Your family is one lucky family...I can only imagine all that comes out of your kitchen.

Kate said...

I agree with all of the above comments. I wish I knew how to can. I wish I could grow a garden. I will just have to live through you...you make such lovely/yummy looking food. I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. :)

grace said...

so yummy.. where did u get that?

maritz said...

salsa off course..hmmm yummy

Lani said...

Salsa! Yay for salsa! ;)

Alison said...

Salsa! I canned 18 pints and we enjoyed some fresh! Yay for salsa is right!