Another Recipe...


Just a couple things to tell you...

1. I apoligize for another post about food. It seems like it's the only thing I really have to blog about right now. Very, very sorry. No, our life doesn't revolve around food, we do have a life besides food... or do we?...

Anyway, here is another recipe, Scalloped Potatoes, you can try at www.countrykitchenrecipes.blogspot.com. This one is made without dairy for any who might find that useful.

2. And, I am putting a new little gadget at the bottom of each recipe posted that you can give us a little review of what you think of the recipe. Please let us know...

3. And, If you have been checking here lately, you'll notice random and crazy changes made daily to this blog. Well, I was getting a little bored looking at the same black screen with pictures and stuff but, I think I'm happy with the white screen now for a while.

4. And, I don't have much to blog about lately but thanks for checking in and I just might surprise you one of these days.

5. And have a great day!

Hugsfromus,


P.S. I know I promised recipes for White Chili, Berry Coffee Cake, and Yorkshire Pudding quite some time ago. They will be coming soon...

6 comments:

The J's said...

Oh! That looks SO good! sounds like a good supper plan for me tonight!

Benjamin Ranch said...

I always enjoy your blog and your posts! I thought people with cute kids always had something interesting to blog about!

Lani said...

You'll never hear ME complain about too many food posts. ;) Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

We don't mind your recipes. Keep 'em coming! :)

Anonymous said...

Funny... I posted my comment then went back and read the others... could have just said "Ditto" to Lani's!

Barb said...

Just found you again....I enjoy your originality, beaUtiful pictures, (you are from a "beautiful part of our country!") and your recipes. No need to apologize..they are wonderful, and you share them so well. Keep up the good work, you blogging gals amaze me! I agree, it's a nice way to connect with people...Lani's mom