Fun In Motion


I have to admit when we decided to go to the carousel on a recent family trip, my first thought was not "Oh, that will be so fun for the kids!" My first thought was "Oh, what a great opportunity to take some fun pictures!"

My second thought was "Oh, that will be so fun for the kids!"

Yes, it was fun. Riding the carousel and... taking pictures. I think I got a little "carried away" with my rapid fire shooting. Who needs 200 pictures of 45 minutes at the carousel? But it was, well, it was just... fun! Here are my favorites...



This is kind of a funny picture but kinda cool...
And one last fun picture. Carousels are such a great, and fun, place to take pictures!
Here are a few more pictures from our weekend with Ryan, Jeannie, Lane and Morgan...



Hope you have a fun week everyone, whatever your days may bring,


8 comments:

All American Family said...

These are great photos Alison! I'm loving the carousel photos! When we lived in St. Augustine there was a great little carousel that I used to see kids on all the time. I used to dream about when I could take my kids for a ride on it but we moved before J. was old enough to ride it. We're hoping to visit FL this spring so hopefully I can go back to see "my" carousel. ;) hanks so much for sharing yours.

Anonymous said...

Carousels are like time machines, transporting everyone back to childhood. Love your pictures!

Lani said...

hahahaha... you think in picture ops, too. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Love the pix, by the way. And the music on here is pretty fun, too. I was listening to Keith Urban's song that starts out with carousel music in the background and was thinking how much I love that sound. Invokes good memories.

Carin said...

Isn't the Missoula carousel the best, that thing really picks up some speed. Did they have the gold rings to grab for? Great pictures, fun times for sure!

HrdWrknmn said...

Good to see your pictures what fun times with cousins. Priceless memories.

Ryan said...

Oh you did get some good ones! Thanks for a fun weekend!

Melinda said...

Beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anna said...

Alison! Don't have your email address, but would love to chat ~ will you send me a message at acpheifer at gmail.com ? Thanks!