Gray Today, Green Tomorrow

Living In a World of Green

The last few days I have been trying to think of my favorite "green" picture to share on PW's latest Photo Assignment. I finally thought of this one that I took last August when we were home for harvest in Eastern Montana. This has to be the one! Who would have thought that my favorite green picture would have come from the eastern part of the state when we have so much green beauty in the western side of the state?!

After the soft, warm rain we have received yesterday and through the night, I know that our world will soon be "green"!

Enjoy you day,

2 comments:

gkey said...

Go greenGirl!
I will vote for yours on PW's photo assignment if it comes to that...It will be fun to "know" someone who puts a photo on there.
love,
one who is appreciating
green too
in NE

Carin said...

Oh that is beautiful!! Best of luck!!!