52 of 52: I Made It!

Here I am* with the kids (and Randy) on the tip-top of an Island! More picture to come!

I made it! 52 Weeks of getting myself in a picture at least once every week! A BIG THANKS to Carin for the great Challenge! I know it forced me to be "in the picture" many times when I would not have thought about it. And it was great to see all you other Mom's "in the picture" too!

I have decided I will not go on with the next years challenge. I would like to focus on a different, personal weekly challenge and have found that one scheduled weekly challenge is enough for me to do above my other daily life posts. I will start that next week, hopefully... I'll need to dust off the scanner for this one!!!

hugsfromus,
and family


Forever In Blue Jeans
*52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my Gosh, that is a marvelous view. Lovely [icture of you and the kids too! Mine is up too now dearest..

Carin said...

Wow, BEAUTIFUL! Your side of the state is so gorgeous. Looks like you are all having fun hiking and exploring. Congrats on completing the year!!! WAy to go!

~KATE~ said...

congratulations to you!
i hope that you would have more discoveries and wonderful experiences on doing your next challenge. ^^

Heather S said...

Hurray on 52 wks!! Everytime I look at your gorgeous, breathtaking pics, this line goes thru my head: "montana is calling me..." :)

Marice said...

wow so glad u made it! :) great shot!

u may view mine too here

Kate said...

Congrats Alison! I love this picture too. It is just lovely, and such a fun memory with your kids. :)

Darcie said...

Congrats to you Alison...the 52 Week Challenge was the best! I still need to make sure I am getting the picture though...so don't forget we LOVE seeing your smiling face too. ;-)

Kat said...

Congratulations! Will you move on to Shoot Me?

gkey said...

dear Tip-top lady,
Looks like you all were enjoying the view and time together...
Together is the best place to be
whether it is in the valley, on the water or on the mountain top.
Or...
On the prairie
in
NE